LITTMANN CARDIOLOGY IV STETHOSCOPE 27" - ASSORTED COLOURS
Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope 27" 6156 - Plum
Sturdy and refined, the Littmann Cardiology IV helps isolate subtle sounds so you can hear changes in your patients in the most critical and challenging environments. Designed to help you listen for hard-to-hear sounds, including aortic stenosis, S3 gallop murmurs and faint pulmonary anomalies.
- Designed for use with adult and pediatric patients
- Hear subtle changes in patient status to diagnose and make decisions with confidence
- Useful in critical care and challenging environments such as the ED, ICU, Cardiac ICU, step-down unit and other dynamic locations
- Tunable, dual-sided stainless steel chestpiece with open or closed bell
- Ergonomic and high profile construction; 40% larger chestpiece and 60% deeper bell than the 3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope
- Non-chill bell sleeve for greater patient comfort
- Soft-sealing eartips provide optimal comfort and excellent sound occlusion
- 7-year warranty
- Made in the USA without natural rubber latex
This item will be fulfilled from our Vancouver location. For stethoscopes available at our Okanagan campus, please visit our Okanagan Nursing page.