Merck Manual 20th Edition - Diagnosis And Therapy
|Publisher||Login Brothers Canada|
Back by popular demand: the world's most widely-used medical reference, now in its 20th edition. The Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy has been thoroughly updated and expanded with a larger trim size to include 40% new and revised content, including 36 new chapters with more than 200 tables and 100 figures.
Packed with essential information on diagnosing and treating medical disorders, this comprehensive guide was written by a team of renowned medical experts. It is intended for everyday use by healthcare professionals to ensure delivery of the best care to their patients. The new Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy makes it easy to find the right information at the moment it's needed, with the help of section thumb tabs. It is a must-have for medical students, residents, practicing physicians, nurses, and allied health professionals.
- New larger trim 7 3/4 x 9 1/4 to accommodate 40% new content
- 36 completely new chapters
- Revised and expanded chapters in Cardiovascular, Genitourinary, Gynecologic, Neurologic, Pregnancy, and Infants and Children
- Pediatrics and trauma section significantly revised and expanded
- Key Points summarize the facts at-a-glance
- New Pearls & Pitfalls highlight noteworthy medical info and areas of caution
- 16-page full-color insert aids visual recognition of skin, eye, and oral disorders